Sunday, November 02, 2008

NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writers Month

Well I am officially under way and that makes me a novellist! Around 5,000 words in two days!

Have you ever heard anyone say, "I could write a book" or "I'm gonna write a book one day", well tell 'em to put their money where their mouth is and do it!

I have one month, November 2008, to write a novel of at least 50,000 words, and I am taking that journey! The novel does not have to be polished, ready for publication, just a basic first draft. I can spend as long as I like perfecting it later. The challenge is to write it. It may never be published, it may never be publishable but it will be done and I will have written a book.

I may be 'worded out' for a while so the next post may be short 'n' sweet. 

I'll report back later and give you all an update ... but now - sleep!

No comments: